[ddots-l] M-audio Oxygen 8 v2

  • From: "Johanna Sarkinen" <johanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:14:32 +0200

I have a new baby; M-audio Oxygen 8v2 little midi controller. I'm sorry folks,
I have one little newbie question *big smile*: can I
use the controller's buttons for starting/stopping playback etc? I understood
it is possible, or then I'm wrong. The thing I don't
understand is how do I do it? And no, I don't mean those buttons used for
playing chords, but those little ones above them *smile*
And no, it is not just pressing them... I guess the trick is to program them
somehow, but how?

My "studio" is these days very small and very portable since my normal
equipment is still in my old place. So I have just a laptop
computer, M-audio fasttrack soundcard and this little keyboard. I have Sonar 8
with CT installed to my laptop. I even don't have
full-size computer keyboard, but better small equipment than no equipment at
all.

Any help is much appreciated!

Wish everyone a great day.

Johanna