[ddots-l] Re: presonus fire box

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:42:24 -0400

It's better to turn your audio interface off anytime you restart your computer,
because the interface's driver can conflict with your comp's soundcard driver
if they're both on at the same time when you restart the comp. That happens
with my RME fireface.

Omar Binno

Website: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116