[ddots-l] Re: presonus fire box

  • From: "Steven Jeffrey" <shjeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:56:37 -0400

Hi Chad,

The Firebox Control Panel is accessible with JAWS, you'll need to do some JAWS
cursering,and root PC to JAWS on the options etc...

The Mixer is 100% inaccessible, I too would be interested in scripts for it.

Do you have to unplug/replug in the Firebox in order to get it to work every
time you restart your computer?

Steve