[ddots-l] Re: playing midi with computer keyboard

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:12:59 -0400

David,
Do you have any keyboard that you could hook up? I don't have a midi keyboard,
but I have a yamaha keyboard. It is able to do something with midi files
though. I used to use it to make midis. Did you mean you were wondering if you
could use your computer keyboard on your laptop to play the notes. I don't know
how that would work at all. That takes me completely by surprise. I know I'm
not much help, just want to make sure I'm understandin' things.
Raymond