[ddots-l] Re: midi controler

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:13:33 +0200

i want a 61 key controler. I am looking at purchasing a m-audio project mix
because i want a good control surface. Now i see that a midi controler can
be used as a control surface so i don't need to purchase project mix because
i don't need the i/o. I am not using all the motif features so i figure if i
cell my motif and buy good controler i could use the rest of the money on
software synths. i had a look at the novation 61 sl mk2 and it seems to be
what i need. now i only need some opinions on if i should go the software
way or not. hope this makes sense haha.

kind regards

Len Viljoen