[ddots-l] Re: labelling graphics in sonar with CT5.2

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 14:45:16 -0500

Well, I believe-I don't know for sure- but I think the graphics labels get saved into the current applications .JGF file. And since the running app is Sonar, and CT is the currently loaded script file, then the CT.jgf file (whatever its actual name is) will store the graphics labels. Anyway, that's why I asked. I think your right Mike-probably not a problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>