[ddots-l] Re: labelling graphics in sonar with CT5.2

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:00:59 -0000

Hey Dan!

I haven't managed to get that deep yet, my system is buggered as we speak,
so I can't even tell you exactly what I was able to label!

I obviously had sighted assistance to do what I had done, you know, naming
the preset banx etc. knowing which bank was 'active'/open, so to speak, but
as for actually controlling any of the parameters, it would appear, that
they don't seem to be as responsive as I'd of liked using the various JAWS
cursor configurations.

But, I ain't given up yet, I paid for the bloody thing, and I wanna use
it!!!

I'll let you know if I have any joy when my system is healthy again...

Regards

Mike