[ddots-l] Re: jaws upgrade with CT5.2

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:13:26 -0500

Hi, Phil,

Install JAWS 8.

Run the Merge Utility: INSERT+J, Utilities | Merge.

Now your CakeTalking scripts should work under JAWS 8.

Be advised that CakeTalking does not officially run under JAWS 8.  However,
we have had no reports of problems at this early stage.  If you do encounter
problems, you'll want to set a hotkey such as ALT+CONTROL+6 to load JAWS 6
when you want to use SONAR and perhaps ALT+CONTROL+8 to load JAWS 8 for
other tasks.

Bill