[ddots-l] Messages to Addresses at DancingDots.com

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:26:12 -0500

As some of you may recall, we've experienced some problems with receiving
messages addressed to our DancingDots.com domain on and off over the past
few weeks.  The problems are resolved at least for the moment.  That's the
good news.  The not-so-good news is that you may have tried and failed to
send us an E-mail message.  Please try again if your message was never
replied to.

Thanks,
Bill