[ddots-l] Re: jaws upgrade with CT5.2

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:12:20 -0500

I just installed jaws8 and ran the merge utility. I'm getting the same message using jaws8 with ct5--something about not being authorized to use CT.

Bill, are you suggesting I re-install the CT5.2 scripts? Glad to do it if'n you say so.

----- Original Message ----- From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>