[ddots-l] Re: ivory question

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:19:50 -0400

This is how you would do it. Insert the Ivory. Then add another audio track
and set the input to Ivory. Then use the toggle on the audio track to make
it mono. Do the same to the audio track that came with the Ivory when you
inserted it. Now pan one of the audio tracks to the right and the other one
to the left. That's it. I don't think its necessary to do that with Ivory,
but that's how it would work.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

webstore http://www.nevillepeter.com/store