[ddots-l] Re: [goodfeel] Re: Latest Accessible Audio and Notation Workstations from Dancing Dots

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:47:50 -0400

Hi:
It's important that noone gets confused here.  While the system has a 64-bit
processor, we are still running thye 32-bit operating system.  At present,
Jaws will not work with the x64 edition of windows xp, which is technically
still in beta.  There is no problem running JAWS on a 64 bit system using
the 32 bit version of windows xp.
Gord