[ddots-l] Re: [goodfeel] Re: Latest Accessible Audio and Notation Workstations from Dancing Dots

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 07:52:43 -0400

Yes, of course JAWS works on it.  (Gordon, you didn't get your sight back
without telling anybody, did you? (grin))

We install a 32-bit version of Windows so JAWS can talk.  But even with
32-bit Windows the machine is extremely fast and powerful.

Gordon, please give us specifics of your tests comparing this new machine
with your former system.

Bill