[ddots-l] Re: exporting to sound forge

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:39:07 -0800

there are two ways sonar keeps track of the project's audio.
this is determined in the global audio data tab.
when the per project audio folder is checked  the audio will be saved in a
folder exclusive for the project.
when it is unchecked the folder is determined by the audio folder
  entered in that same dialog.
  what i do is that i have a folder for all projects but if i want to have a
different folder for a specific project or artist then i open file, new and in
the dialog i enter a name , a folder for the project, then a folder for the
project's audio, then select per pproject audio folder then select a template.
  i find it very convenient to have every project in its own folder and the
audio folder inside that folder , that way i don't have problems trying to
remember where  i put the audio for this project.
  please excuse my using the word folder a million times.