[ddots-l] Re: exporting to sound forge

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:44:38 -0000

The missing audio dialogue, is usually because you've opened a
project/bundle, from a different destination to the original place you had
saved it?
At least, that's my understanding or misunderstanding!

As for the individual audio track wav's not appearing in the project audio
folder, you may of inadvertently changed the way in which projects are
saved!