[ddots-l] Re: drum software

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:31:32 -0400

If you get superior and the hsc sets for it, it'll be the most accessible
thing you can get; from what i hear you can assign drum, change outputs,
mess with the mixer, bounce drums etc. Ask around and somebody who owns the
sets can probably give you more details; with reason's redrum, none of that
is possibe without sighted assistance and even then you can remap too much.
Not to mention if you're using 64 bit system there's no rewire support, and
it's a head ache when used in 32 bit...
Redrum is an average drum machine, and if you mean a sampler based drum
library using either the nn19 or nxt samplers, i guess it depends on how
good the library is, though superior has by far the best library out there
with add-ons and all. Addictive drums is another good option.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____