[ddots-l] Re: Inquiry: CT selection issues

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:56:33 -0400

Hello Bobby,

I am the person that had the issue with the clips pain. Now that I have
installed sonar 8.5, I still have problems selecting sometimes, but if I
close the program and then restart the computer the problem goes away. I
don't know if it will be different in Vista because I'm running XP.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488