[ddots-l] copying multiple instru tracks to an audio track in Sonar

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 00:04:09 -0500

I need to copy several  instrument tracks to one  audio track, which I have
successfully done in the past. I have checked the manual and cannot figure out
what I am doing wrong. I am selecting a series of tracks from beginning to end,
then moving  to the track where I want them all to be copied. I have tried
checking that box which says copy to one track, and I have  tried arming the
audio track, where I want the synth tracks to be copied,even though I am only
copying not recording. I have tried entering the lowest number track as the
tutorial says to do. I'm probably missing something really simple here, and
would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks, Sheila