[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalking download link

  • From: "David Ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 23:52:21 -0500

Do you have 2 copies of jaws, or just 2 different versions of jaws and both serial numbers are the same? To upgrade to jaws 13, you'll be paying $550 if I'm not mistaken. Bill might be able to tell you what you would pay to go from jaws 10 to jaws 13. If the serial numbers are the same, and you bought jaws 13, then there should be no problems especially since the serial number is the same. I hope that this helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>