[ddots-l] Re: audio drop out

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:05:41 -0000

Probably the chipset on the firewire card that your using isn't a TI one.
Also, remember to disable the 1394 network connection.  Not doing that will
cause you all kinds of issues.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    From: Tommy Win <tommy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Hey Frank,
                    I was asking that question last time. But I got no
respond yet.

                    Tommy