[ddots-l] Re: audio drop out

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:01:12 -0000

Hi Frank,

I sometimes have drop out issues if I don't freeze the recorded tracks.
My Computer isn't overly high spec yet I have one project which has 7 Dimension
Pro, two Groove Synths, 2 Rapture, 1 Pentagon I, 1 Z3+, 2 SFZ's and Session
Drummer.

If they are all unfrozen, Jaws says, "What the F**k is going on!!!"

If the tracks are frozen it all works without a problem.

Would love a top spec Computer that never drops out.
Oh well, off to dream.

Steve W

          From: Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          However, when I put my hard drive on Firewire, my computer crashes.
What's up with that?

                            From: Tommy Win <tommy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                            To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                            Hey Frank,
                            I was asking that question last time. But I got no
respond yet.

                            Tommy

Date: 01/08/10 19:35:00

01/08/10 19:35:00

01/09/10 07:35:00

  See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

database 4757 (20100109) __________

http://www.eset.com