[ddots-l] Re: about auto tune

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 22:47:37 -0500

Charles another helpful message, i shall have to mess withb this tomorrow... thank you...

At 07:50 PM 3/5/2013, you wrote:
Autotune 7 is really easy to use in its automatic mode. This is the default mode when you open it. The JAWS cursor is able to see the columns for input type, key, and scale type, so you can use the JAWS cursor everytime or you can create yourself a basic HSC set like I did. As someone also mentioned, you can also get to those parameters through the inspector. It works fine as an audio effect. I have it here as a softsynth, however, I have not done much through midi. You are supposed to be able to make specific corrections by just playing the note on your keyboard. So, you insert it as a softsynth in your audio track. Then, you create a midi track and set its output to autotune. You record the correct notes in your midi tracks and it is suppose to fix them in your audio track. However, like I said, have been using it just for its automatic mode.