[ddots-l] Re: a little information please,

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:38:19 -0500

I don't remember who said it, but I got that information from someone hear on this list. I think it was from someone who said they had partial vision. Maybe Gord has some sited assistance every once in a while. If not I would like to know how he uses it, because I would like to use it myself. I love Dimension Pro, but I'm not very impressed with it's acoustic pianos. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>