[ddots-l] Fw: Hello My name is James question about motif and fatom

  • From: "James Murphy" <maestro_22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:08:10 -0500

Everyone read below.
Thanks Guys.

----- Original Message -----
From: James Murphy
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 11:55 PM
Subject: Hello My name is James question about motif and fatom

Can anyone,  Tell me which keyboard is more user friendly for blind people?
I'm not talking about the sound, I know which sounds better," I want to know
which keyboard, is easier to navigate around and going in and out of menus.  An
which one  is more user friendly, with CakeWalk???

One more question,?  On the Motif," can you assign a button to make it
transpose, half steps, instead of going in to the utilities menus to transpose?
 Can I assign a button to do that??

I know there is a transpose button, on board the fantom.
But which Keyboard, is more user friendly to do splits and edit your sounds?

An I'm  asking, those of you, who have both keyboards, or that's familiar with
both keyboards, and/or who have,"  had hands-on both boards as a blind person??
Please Advise??  Because I have a choice on which keyboard to purchase, and
I'll be using it for both," sequencing, and live performances.

Thanks so much for all of your responses in advance!