[ddots-l] Re: Which music notation program would you suggest?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:11:51 -0500

Is finally accessible with jaws scripts or do you know? I'm asking this question because i want to make sure that I get the college to buy both sonar producer, cakewalk scripts as well as lime and lime aloud at the same time so that they can't tell me you should have made that as part of the access accomidation when you first started this process. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>