[ddots-l] Volunteer Opportunity: Help a CakeTalking User to Set up under Windows7

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 10:10:06 -0500

We have a customer who needs a lot of help to get SONAR, CakeTalking and
related hardware up and running under Windows7.  We have already provided
many hours of technical support at no charge but we cannot continue to do so
indefinitely.  He has no local expert to assist him and he is in no position
to contract with us, or with anyone else, for paid technical support.

So, if you are an experienced CakeTalking user with a strong technical
background and you can offer some time to this customer on a volunteer
basis, please contact me directly using my info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address for
more information.  You will need to know about things like how to install
device driver software, set correct Windows settings for CakeTalking, ensure
that the proper drivers are selected in SONAR's audio and MIDI options
dialogs, etc.

Thank you.

Bill