[ddots-l] Re: Volunteer Opportunity: Help a CakeTalking User to Set up under Windows7

  • From: Nate <natesweet1978@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 13:15:57 -0500

hay I had just lost my internet connection for a little while, but kristy I got
it back, but like I said, I am problem on the right track, when I am saying you
probley have a beautiful voice, but I love to work on music with new people, so
send me a little something to my email  witch  is natesweet1978@xxxxxxxxxxx, I
wood like to hear what you sound like, and give me a call back at 1734-699-8480
thanks your friend nate, so what instruments do you play, I play anything from
the guitar, keyboard, bass, drums, 12 string acustic guitar, plus I play a mean
electric guitar, I have some nice equpiment, but I have no one to work withm,
it gets alittle boring, just saying, I haven’t ever used facebook, but that
sounds cool to me, so what other kinds of things do you like to do, beside
playing and recording music, I like to go swimming, I like like walking in the
park and a lot of other things, not much on sports, but I have always loved my
music, so I have a wonderfull girlfriend, she is the love of my life, but she
has no idea, on how to help me, but I am her dogcitter durring the day, I had
lost him a few times, but I had some help from her friends accrost the street,
so whare do you live at, I know that the city has some wonderful
oppertunitiesfor musicians, I have all ready ben to a place whare they have
open mic nights, but what happens, is, is that you have to have 5 fans to
support you so that you can have a chance to play, and there is 15 performers
and the main jentelmen who runs the open mic night, says that as long as you
have your guitar they will plug you in, and you have enough time to do 8
minutes, just a enough time to do a few songs, they also have a nice
panniothere, sorry I don’t have spell check, but ifwe can talk more about it
some time if you want, but I will talk to you soon