[ddots-l] Re: Video Intercept Dialog gone - got video!

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:07:14 -0400

Sorry, but the monitor could not have switched the driver, uninstalled it or
anything. You must have a driver update or windows update or something that
altered the driver. Or you never installed the driver and jaws got updated
and when it didn't find it started bothering you with the issue... Unless
you were using some sort of USB monitor with a display chipset integrated
into the monitor...

D!J!X!

  _____