[ddots-l] Re: VISTA - Don't fall into my trap.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:42:50 +0100

Hi Mike,

The driver isn't the problem.  The Motherboard and BIOS just
will not support Vista - PERIOD.

Which is a decidedly stupid statement, since I've been
running Vista on it for over a year.

It's an ATI Radeon Sapphire X1950 Pro (512MB), which not
only requires an available 45 amps on the 12 volt rail, but
a connection to the Power supply also.

The only reason I got the stupid thing was to produce better
screen shots for these sighted guys who want to look at
pictures in the Help files I author.

George.