[ddots-l] Re: Urgent. Trying to delete a Midi Fade.

  • From: "Kevin Reeves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:34:20 -0600

This file has been pasted into a medley. When I open the original file and
look at expression controller 11, I see it, and it's in exactly the spot
where the fade begins. However, in the new medley that I am editing, When
filtering for expression, Nothing shows up. However, If I filter for
Control, expression show up. What the hell is going on? Why when I check the
expression box, nothing shows up, but when I check the controller box, I see
tons of controller 11 events. Also, I've used the select some dialog many
times to select and delete controller 11, but it's still there. Please.
Anyone have any ideas?