[ddots-l] Re: sesseondrummer

  • From: "luis elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:11:48 -0800

try turning loop off
----- Original Message ----- From: "Drachenkind" <drachenkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 9:50 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] sesseondrummer

Hi
I have a problem.
I want to work with sesseondrummer.
but before I can record I have to check the patterns.
ok, they play back.
but when I play back my song I hear the past played pattern.
I play the patterns back when I press the keys on my keyboard but no track is armed and the project is stoped.
so nothing should be recorded.
Why does sessiondrummer remember my last keypressing and works like I had recorded? I didn't and I want to hear sessiondrummer in my project only where I inserted the events. no where else.
Can you help me?
Regards

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3735 (20090104) __________

http://www.eset.com