[ddots-l] Re: Urgent. Trying to delete a Midi Fade.

  • From: "Kevin Reeves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:28:01 -0600

Indeed it is.

  _____

From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kevin Gibbs
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 6:03 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Urgent. Trying to delete a Midi Fade.

It is a GM file?

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kevin Reeves
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 4:56 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Urgent. Trying to delete a Midi Fade.

Hey folks. I'm In the middle of an editing session in Sonar 7 with ct 7 and
am editing a file that was downloaded from the internet. In the file is what
appears to be a gradual midi fade. If I jump a couple of measures past a
certain point, I can no longer hear anything, but as I back up through the
song, it fades up. What's even stranger is if I run the tune all the way
down, it doesn't fade out. I've gone through the midi filter selector dialog
box and have deleted all rpn, nrpn, hairpin, sysx, and volume info from all
tracks with no dice. If anyone is around and could help me troubleshoot
this, could someone please give me a call at (615) 473-9831. It would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Kevin

  _____