[ddots-l] Re: Upgrade Madness

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:05:50 +0100

Hi George!!

I hear you. However, Chi mentioned in his post that he would specifically be using Sonar. That's why I mentioned the fact that Sonar 5 will work on dual core systems. The good thing is that it doesn't matter whether you are using the 32 bit or, 64 bit version of Windows XP.

Regarding Windows XP 64 bit, that is a completely different OS to Vista. I personally don't think that software vendors will ever code a version of Jaws for the 64 bit addition of Windows XP. However, I do think they will get around to coding Jaws for Vista.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions, Music and audio production,
Mixing, Mastering: www.philmuir.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>