[ddots-l] Re: Updated Superior Drummer 2 HSC Set Available

  • From: Jack Conti <Jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 13:13:57 -0500

good enough sounds very good.  stay well my friend.
At 01:04 PM 2/21/2015, you wrote:
It's actually the same acoustic on all songs.  It's a Landola.  I played it
a bit softer on the first tune, "It Takes Time", and tend to do that more
now a days as you end up with a nicer tone.  Should have done that on the
song "Dear Romy" however, had to put that out at some point and anyway, the
playing on it is fine.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: UK+44-1747-228-459