[ddots-l] Please take this Survey!

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 13:12:26 -0500

I'm passing this on. It's from Steve over at VIp Audio Access.

Hi guys. If you have the time, I'd really appreciate it if you could complete a survey on the website, namely: "Take The VIP Community Audio Access Survey

Details are on the page, but needless to say it's 100% anonymous and no data is collected. It's an attempt to try and get honest feedback on how people are feeling and working within our community. If you can, please pass on/forward this survey to any other individuals/lists that it could be relevant to, as the more input we have, the more information will be gathered. Thanks and the link is below:

http://www.vipaudioaccess.com/take-vip-community-audio-access-survey