[ddots-l] Updated Superior Drummer 2 HSC Set Available

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 17:03:50 -0000

Hi all!

Added some more features to this E.G. the ability to separate out cymbals
into stereo mics separate from the overhead mics, get separate bleed and
close mics for snare, toms etc, these are added to the ability that we
already had to get out various ambient mics, ambient, close, ambient mid,
ambient far, ambient mono, bullet mic etc. This is all achieved by hitting
the record MIDI button in Superior then, playing back Superior in Sonar.
Once the audio is stopped you can hit the bounce button and bounce all of
the mics to separate wave files. Plus the ability to register offline and
online. This set is compatible with versions of Superior Drummer 2.3.1 and
beyond and is a free update for all registered users. Also, checkout the
help .html file for this as there is some helpful info on how to locate
various updates and info on how to install them for Toontrack EZX/SDX's on
the Toontrack website.

Most of you should have received the new set however, if you haven't, shoot
me an E-mail and I will sort this out for you.  BTW, if you want to hear
Superior in action then, follow the link to my Sound Cloud in the signature
of this message.  Enjoy!

Regards, Phil Muir

Accessibility Training
Telephone: UK+44-1747-228-459