[ddots-l] Trouble With Synth Rack in Sonar

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:59:11 -0800

Hi, it's Annabelle.
For some reason, when I have a large project with more than 10 synths in the
synth rack, I try to view them in the Synth Rack, JAWS seems to be acting
strange. Particularly when I try to navigate between synths with the arrow
keys or even the page up and page down keys. When I press these keys, JAWS
has a habit of telling me, "Please press F6". I do that, then it keeps
saying that same message no matter how many times I do what it tells me.
What do I do next?