[ddots-l] Re: Two questions on scrubbing audio and soft synth

  • From: "Mike C" <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:05:26 -0500

Hi there you need to use insert plus num pad slash once to lock the mouse,
and to unlock the mouse press insert plus num pad slash again.

Remember when you are in the audio pane, to first press f6 to centre the
scrubbing cursor.  Note: all of this info can be found in the cake-talking
help tutorial file.  ----- Original Message -----