[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius: New Ownership

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:45:19 -0800

Dan,
        Be cool.  Like you, I'm just a customer.  I don't own any
companies.  Also like you, I would appreciate being able to stay current
with software.  However, I don't employ anyone.  No one "employs" David
Pinto.  He owns a product which Bill sells.  Bill doesn't employ David.
David hasn't had time to further develop Sibelius Speaking.  However, he
will in the future.

Kevin