[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius: New Ownership

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:34:35 -0800

Hello Kevin,

I'm not sure I understand whether you are speaking
officially on behalf of Digi Design or Dancing Dots. I know
that you attended the show with David Pinto and therefore
were "on-the-spot" when these discussions were held. However
you use the word "presume" in your most recent message and
that tells me that we need to hear from either DigiDesign or
Dancing Dots to get the official word.

Also I'm not sure I understand this statement from your
message dated January 28, 2007 2:06 PM:

"Incidentally, Dave, Digi Design now owns Sibelius."

IS this correct? Who is DigiDesign? They own Sibelius, or
they own Sib Speaking?

Not trying to pin anyone down, but just getting the record
absolutely straight.

...would anyone from Dancing Dots like to chime, in Bill?

Dave Carlson