[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius 3 Question

  • From: "Maree Steinway" <maree.steinway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:24:09 +1000

Thanks Dave,

I love your Sibelius tips and your latest has certainly helped me access the Score Info Dialog much better.

By the way I had a sighted colleague sit down with me and help me with layout and house style issues so that now I have a pretty reliable format for jazz fonts if this is useful to any one, I can pass on the information. I always make it so that my first page will be 4 bars per system and 8 system per page. This is certainly reliable for lead sheets but you have to do some arithmetic if it's a longer arrangement with multi rests.
Thanks again, and a peaceful Easter to you.
Maree

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>