[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius 3 Question

  • From: "Maree Steinway" <maree.steinway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:27:37 +1000

MessageThanks, Kevin,

I also tried using the Score Info dialog and it said that there was two pages
on my score, it printed out two but there must have been 3 pages because
according to the sighties, there should have been another 20 bars or so that
should have made a third page.  In other words my score went up to bar 156 but
somehow in the system it only recognized up to bar 135.  Hope that's clear
enough.
Thanks,
M.