[ddots-l] Re: Selecting individual MIDI events for length adjustment

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 22:29:23 -0500

Selecting individual MIDI events for length adjustmentK,
You can use the Interpolate function (double shift F3).  This assumes there is
some rhyme or reason to the notes you want to change, of course.  Example, if
you want to change all notes in a given range like G#3 thru B4, or in a certain
velocity range, or even duration ranges, or any combo thereof.  You probably
already know this stuff, but there's a full lesson on the interpolate function
in CT tutorial.