[ddots-l] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Synth rack question

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:06:21 -0500

Did you press CONTROL+F12 when you opened SONAR 8.5 after you updated
CakeTalking?  That step is always necessary after updating CT.

Run the Check Windows Setting program from CakeTalking's submenu to make
certain that all Windows settings are correct.

Also from the CakeTalking for SONAR 8.5 submenu of the Start Menu Entry,
open the Setup documents folder and go down to the Settings for SONAR 8.5
item and press ENTER to open.  The document has many details of settings to
check.  I suggest that you start with THE TOOLBAR DIALOG settings on Page 2.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com