[ddots-l] Re: SFZ

  • From: "A. Caglar Arsu" <acaglararsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:55:50 +0300

Dear Gord,

Would you be so kind as to tell me how I am going to open and use these FXB
files to use in Sonar?
Every single FXB file is in a folder with many other files with the extension
of WAV. I think  because they are recorded real instruments.
And I think these FXB files are the combination of that WAV files.
I hope I am able to explain what I am dealing with. If not please tell me I
will try to make it clearer.
These technical things are not so easy to describe.
If you do not mind, I like to sent you one of the Files I have been trying to
open, in case when you see the folder you may come up with an idea and we
can save some times.
It has 11 WAV and 1 FXB file. I am not sure, if I only sent the FXB file
without the WAV files it would work or not.
Tell me what you think.
Thanks allot for your help

Caglar