[ddots-l] Re: Registering Native Instruments

  • From: Steve Matzura <sm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 07:37:31 -0400

On Wed, 6 May 2009 07:21:10 -0400, you wrote:

>the serial numbr of your guitar rig is on a paper sleeve cd case you should
>have received with your sonar purchase.
>I believe its either the first or second cd paper case.  Have you tried
>using OpenBook, or Curzweil, it does a pretty good job scanning at 400 dots

Don't have either of those, but will look on the sleeve again.  The
order of the disks in my package were:  Sonar, no Braille label (label
was on the box instead); Dimension, with label, Sonar Additional
Content, no Braille Label; Beatscape, no Braille label.  I haven't
installed Beatscape so I know it's not on that disk.  I have installed
Sonar and Dimension, and they both had their own serial numbers, so I
guess I'm down to the S A Content disk.  PS, the CakeTalking
distribution was in a separate bundle on a CD with other products and
demo from DD.  That was easy to handle.