[ddots-l] Re: Registering Native Instruments

  • From: "Mike C" <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 07:21:10 -0400

the serial numbr of your guitar rig is on a paper sleeve cd case you should have received with your sonar purchase. I believe its either the first or second cd paper case. Have you tried using OpenBook, or Curzweil, it does a pretty good job scanning at 400 dots per inch, using the recognita, or fine reader OCR setting. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Matzura" <sm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>