[ddots-l] Re: Recording pentagon vocoder.

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 13:23:08 -0000

Robbert wrote: Hi. I have some questions.
1. can I click with the mousbutton in my numericblock when I use the
jawscursor? my realmouse is broken.

Phil replied: no you can't. You will need to get a real mouse until we have resolved this particular issue.

2. how to change patches, I get only emty lists.

1. can I click with the mousbutton in my numericblock when I use the jawscursor? my realmouse is broken.
2. how to change patches, I get only emty lists.
3. How to route a sample on audiotrack 1 through the vocoder? I tryed it but I heared nothing.
Regards, Robert.