[ddots-l] Re: Recording issues

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:58:00 -0400

Jim, as you reach over the top of the unit, starting from the far left, the
inputs are:

1 left
1 right
3 left
3 right
5 left
5 right
7 left
7 right

You have the wrong input selected. You're mic is plugged in to the second
connector from the left. You're selecting 3 left, and that is the third
connector from the left, not the second.

Bryan