[ddots-l] Re: RealGuitar solutions

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:54:47 -0800

The fact is, that while I like Real Guitar, I haven't used it much
because I've been involved in other projects.  In fact, I've kind of
forgotten what little I learned about it when I saw it at NAMM last
year.  I use it he vision I have to choose a guitar patch and a fret
position.  I think I programmed a couple of keys outside the playing
range to activate a few frequently used key switches.  Other than that,
I haven't touched the thing in months.
        I don't mean to be unhelpful.  When I get around to it, I'll dig
in again and see what else I remember.  I don't have DirectXer.  I
downloaded a demo version on my laptop some years ago and haven't bought
a copy for my DAW.  I was happy to hear that DirectXer has a positive
impact on the use of Ultimate Guitar.  It doesn't do much for many of
the graphically based soft synths I currently own and that's why I don't
have a copy.
K.